Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Monitor and ensure project leaders that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Working with the Project Team to produce a work plan with appropriate time lines and budget; matches resource against priorities, using maximum flexibility to achieve the project goals.
- Advises Project Leaders any matters of concern to the program and recommend actions and solutions.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan in each program to track progress and development.
- Guide Project Leaders to use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure that project leaders create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Interfaces between the operation team and project leaders to resolve program issues.
- Ensures emergencies are handled professionally and expeditiously in accordance with the contract and as instructed by his immediate manager.
- Ensures at all times that adequate measures are in place to control and monitor financial expenditures.
- Help in developing and writing Technical and Administrative Procedures for the whole team.
- Identify program issues and potential negative situations; develop and formulate possible solutions; report to Business Development Director for possible countermeasures.
- Appointing individuals to the project team, and making sure that all the project team are of the appropriate quality and experience.
- Organizing and chairing monthly Project Team meetings to check the progress of each project.
Management Skills, Project Management, Business Development Process, Business Strategy