Duties & Responsibilities :
- Manage cash planning, forecasting and reporting across legal entities and bank accounts
- Provide financial leadership in planning, directing, and integrating all aspects of cash budgeting, reporting, and analysis
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- As a cash analyst, you might make cash, bank, or account reconciliations, as well as fix any unresolved discrepancies through the use of transaction reports.
- Cash analyst can expect to handle include reviewing transfers and reviewing bank activity reports in order to ensure that all payments made by and to the organization are processed appropriately.
- Participate in special projects, analyze fiscal information, and help develop financial strategies to increase profit.
- Furnish treasury/Cash analytic support of financial metrics and Generate reporting packages.
- Work with other analysts to track and review bank analysis statements.
- Improve cash management processes by making pertinent recommendations to the team.
- Monitor and update related documentation.
- Coordinate efforts with the finance team to ensure financial stability of the company.
Financial Analysis, Financial Management Services, Treasury