Duties & Responsibilities:
• To monitor, analyze and control inventory costs (by production unit and program)
• To ensure accuracy of inventory valuations and movements in accordance with applicable policies, standards and procedures; and reconcile subsidiary ledgers and general ledger
• To establish standard costs in liaison with production department and analyze actual cost deviations and potential areas for cost improvements.
• To perform costing and cost allocations to various production units and programs.
• To estimate percentage of completion of a job/work order with reference to costs incurred and estimated total costs.
• To assist management in various finance related ad-hoc requirements.
• Provide guidance to other departments heads to understand financial reports & data controlling
nalytical Skills, Inventory Analysis, CA+, Microsoft Excel, Financial Statement Analysis+, ACCA (Partial), CPA