Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in meeting overall treasury department's policies and regulatory requirements
- Oversees daily management of cash and debt.
- Oversees cash flow forecasting and reviews preparation of cash flow projections.
- Manages financial risk as it relates to treasury operations and liquidity of the Company.
- Oversees interest rate risk management.
- Manages and negotiates bank and brokerage relationships.
- Implements and develop further cash management operational strategies.
- Assesses foreign exchange risk and implements hedge programs and strategies.
- Provides detailed consolidated cash flow projections for all current as well as upcoming projects.
- Assists in the development of bank relationships.
- Coordinates electronic booking functions and day to day troubleshooting
- Monitors and prepares loan covenant compliance and ratio requirements.
- Reviews monthly interest expense and accruals and journal entries for these accruals.
- Ensures proper controls are in place in treasury functions for regulatory requirements, such as GAB, GAZT, statutory auditors etc.
- Oversees all back office support for in-house banking, netting, and pooling.
CPA, ACCA (Partial), Corporate Accounting, Corporate Tax Filings, ERP Financial, Financial Risk Management, TaxAct, Treasury