Duties & Responsibilities
- Quality review meetings conducting, that includes but not restricted to (results of quality audits,
- Corrective actions, QMS effectiveness, performance measures, and opportunities improvement).
- Strategic planning and balance scorecard.
- Organizational quality objectives planning and measuring.
- Ensure that Quality Management System (QMS) comply with customer, authority, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Organized and performed quality auditing and documentation functions in preparation for ISO certifications.
- Performed facility internal audits in accordance with ISO 9001, AS9110 & AS9100 certifications standards.
- Monitoring the measurement and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Promote the quality processes to within the different levels in the organization.
- Effectively lead, manage and motivate a small Quality team.
- Identifying and addressing gaps and problems; completing audits; implementing change and providing regular feedback to the Quality & Compliance Director.
Food Knowledge, Management Skills, Quality Assurance Professional, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance