This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sep 23, 2020
Jun 24, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To effectively resolve technical problems beyond the scope of the product unit operations group and liaise with the OEM where appropriate
· Review all incoming data and customer requirements in order to prepare detailed work instruction for operation personnel.
· Prepare Technical variances for submission to the OEM whilst ensuring compliance with the engine manufacturers, Quality Assurance and Health and safety procedures.
· Works closely with the engineers to eliminate root causes to problems in the overhaul process and carry out material review of all rejected items to identify trends and consider repairs on high cost items.
· Provide interpretation and clarification of overhaul data.
· Review service bulletins and manual changes incorporating amendments into production recording system.
· Review warranty claims and issue reports to management on the disposition of assigned items.
· Provide verbal and technical advice to customers.
· Produce reports relating to product serviceability repair summaries warranty failure analysis or product configuration.
· Provide technical support during the implementation of new processes, specify tools and test equipment and assist in the training on the overhaul and test methods.
· Advise on repair improvement schemes together with feasibility studies.
Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting any unsafe practices /conditions.