Duties & Responsibilities
· Creates project plans for every major project detailing the expected level of effort and time required. Executes project plans by properly communicating and executing plan to the team and any other appropriate members to achieve for the desired results.
- · Cooperate to the team in the success of meeting project goals. Responsibility includes delegation and review of work, and providing training to collogue when appropriate.
- · Creates detail specifications in accordance to the functional requirements when appropriate.
- · Contributes to the team mission, and be capable of promoting a team focus to other team members.
- · Accepts responsibility for completeness and final quality of own work and the work of the team.
- · Accepts responsibility for the overall quality of the product in their specific area of responsibility.
- · Provides proper communication, support and assist with any implementation of any projects.
- · Researches new techniques in the development of applications, and be knowledgeable of current trends and strategies in software development.
- · Responsible for orchestrating the detailed technical work of the project, including development and quality assurance.
- · Responsible for developing and executing pertinent project plans. In addition, assures proper development and ensure standards are met, including development, review and updates.
- Perform other duties as required by the Project Manager or Management
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related discipline.
• Exceptional work experience and knowledge may substitute for formal
• PMP, CAPM, CPMP and other related certification is an advantage.
• Proven working experience as a Project Leader or related task.
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in
• Should have an outstanding ability to design and coordinate project
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
• Familiarity with risk management project management and quality
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools